11 members, including the President.
They meet at least once a month.
The Permanent Office
- The President (ex officio) + 3 members chosen by the Council from its midst.
- The Permanent Office is in charge of day-to-day administrative matters and, where appropriate, other well-defined duties, by delegation of the Council.
- It normally meets twice a month.
The special social service committee
- The President (ex officio ) + 4 members chosen by the Council from its midst.
- The special general service committee is specifically tasked with examining the requests departments make for assistance.
- It generally meets twice a month.
The City public social welfare centre's consultation committee
- It comprises a delegation from the Municipal Council and one from the public social welfare centre.
- Chaired by the Mayor, the committee deals with budget matters, staff structure, the creation of new departments, i.e. matters that may affect the established municipal share of the budget.
- It meets on a quarterly basis.
The local cut-off notice committee
- It comprises 3 representatives of the social welfare council, an official from the public social welfare centre offering welfare guidance in energy matters and a representative for the operator of the gas or electricity network